How to buy BNB (Binance coin) with USD in the Fewest Steps
The quickest path to buy $BNB
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used.
Since Coinbase doesn’t have BNB listed, we have to go through a different exchange that the US government still has approved.
Let’s Get Started
- If you don’t already have one, sign up for a Binance.us account.
If you’re not located in the US, sign up for a regular Binance account.
This is the exchange that created BNB.
2. Once your account is created, navigate to Identity Verification
3. You’ll need to complete all three steps of identity verification in order to deposit and withdraw USD.
Note: you can technically send crypto from Coinbase to Binance.us to buy BNB without verifying your identity, but will have to convert it back to crypto again and send it back to Coinbase in order to sell it — hitting large fees.
4. You’ll need to wait after the Advanced Verification and Cash Account Verification stages. The Advanced Verification took about a day for me, and Cash Account Verification took about a day and a half.
5. After you’ve been verified for all 3 levels, make a USD deposit by navigating to the deposits page and selecting USD.
6. Once that deposit clears, you’ve got the green light! Go to the USD/BNB trading page and select a market trade.
7. Type in the amount of BNB you want and press the Buy BNB button! You’re done!🎉